Sunday, February 14, 2010

Leave Of Absence

Hello Ladies. I hope that you have all had an amazing Valentine's Day. It is my hope that the 14 day challenge has helped to make all of your marriages stronger. 

I am sad to say that I will be taking an indefinite personal leave of absence from this ministry blog. The Lord is calling my focus to be somewhere else right now. This was an extremely difficult decision for me & some time in the future I'll be able to come back here & explain things. I appreciate your prayers for wisdom & discernment.

I do not want to leave you all without any marriage resources so here are a few websites that have helped me tremendously. Both websites have marriage Mondays so be sure to check them out today.



There are some fantastic videos posted here that are sure to help you in your journey as a wife, mother, & Christian. I have posted one video & there are several others.






If you are not already doing so, you can follow me on Twitter or Facebook & you will be alerted when I post again. I may from time to time post articles or information from other sources as well.

Aimee Freeman

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure hope everything is ok Aimee...

Unknown said...

Hi Aimee,
I'm sorry to hear that you won't be posting anymore on here for awhile. I am single & in my early 20s but I have learned so much about healthy relationships and marriage from reading your blog and have a much more God-centered and other-centered perspective on what it is I'm hoping & praying for sometime in the (hopefully) near future! I am praying for you and Adam and hope that everything is alright. I look forward to hearing about what's going on and how I can pray for you specifically. Please take good care of yourself!

Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

Aimee - your blog is a great resource and I am thankful that though you can't post for a little while - so many will be able to come and just sit and read for a while and drink a tall glass of God's living water that they can apply to their marriage! You are a blessing!

I am praying for you!
Courtney
http://www.womenlivingwell.org

Sarah W said...

I am sad that you won't be posting, I look forward to coming on here and reading your posts. They have helped me tremendously in my marriage and becuase of it I now have a wonderful marriage. I couldn't thank you enough. I hope that things are alright with you and your family. I will continue to pray for your family and look forward to when you come back and start blogging again. Thank you for everything you have done, you really an inspiration.

Andrea said...

Wow, I'm sure going to miss your posts! I look forward to them. I really hope that things are okay with you and your family?! Hope to hear from you again soon. Hugs!

Many blessings to you and your family,
A. Craig

Julie@comehaveapeace said...

Aimee, it sounds like you are confident that some time away to focus is exactly where God wants you to go. I will pray that He will fill you fully and speak clearly as you listen in your time to tune in to His heart. I'm glad to meet you through "Marriage Mondays" today. Thanks for linking up. You will be prayed for. Blessings on your family,
Julie@comehaveapeace

www.comehaveapeace.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Best of Luck. Hope to hear more from you again soon.

Unknown said...

Wow, I'm sure going to miss your posts! I look forward to them every day and you have been such a blessing to my marriage, a real life saver! I really hope that things are okay with you and your family?! Hope to hear from you again soon. Hugs and best wishes!

Lily Dawn said...

I will praying for you Aimee in whatever God is calling you to do right now! I love this blog though, and I hope you will be able to post more soon =)

Lily

 

Template and Design: By His Design