Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Prayers

Hello Ladies. We are getting closer & closer to the end of this 14 day challenge, can you believe it? I pray that all of you were successful in completing yesterday's lesson & that you each received a positive response from your husband. Did anyone's husband require a trip to the ER for going into shock? LOL


As some of you know from following me on Twitter & on Facebook, I have not been feeling well the past few days. I want each & every one of you to know that I am here for you no matter what, which is why I am still posting today's challenge. No excuses, right? For once I will save you from my long & drawn out explanations & get straight to the challenge. Be ready though, tomorrow's post is going to be fantastic! I have been dreading looking forward to day #13 since the beginning. It WILL make an impact. At least I will pray that it will. I also want to apologize that I am a little behind on returning emails but I am working through them in between my naps.


Lesson #12


Ask him how you can pray for him. We are assuming that he is a believer. If he is not, try it anyway, unless he has told you not to bring up spiritual things. For instance, if he is burdened about something at work, ask, "How can I pray for you that God will honor your good efforts?" Or, "I know that your boss has not been showing you the respect that he should, how should I pray for you?" Think of something that has been troubling him. 




As you do the lesson for tonight, will you please pray for me as well? Will you pray that in "due" time I will feel better? That this sickness that was "delivered" to me is for a good reason. Will you pray that in the next few days I will receive some "positive" news?


Thank you to you all. Your support & prayers have always meant so much to Adam & I. We look forward to hearing more from all of you about how this blog is helping you to begin strengthening your marriage. Praise God!

Aimee Freeman

22 comments:

SweetP said...

were your bolded words a hint at something? or am I just trying to read too much into that?

I really do hope and pray you start feeling better soon!

Thank you SOOO much for this ministry and for pouring yourself into this in order to help better all of our relationships.

In God's Love!

lisapooh98 said...

Okay...there is no way that you bolded "due", "delivered", and "positive", and you aren't pregnant! Do share! I was pregnant with you last time, and I'm pregnant now!

Lisa
KY

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, Amy, are you trying to tell us something???????? Due, Delivered, Positive!!!!!!!

Elkins5 said...

Am I picking up on a hidden message in the prayer request for you? :) I will pray for you as always.

I have been writing down all the lessons and have applied most of them. I WILL do the rest! Sees like each day he is opening up more and more and the opportunities to do these lessons are easier and easier. I have adjusted somewhat so that he doesnt think something "weird" is happening. It was kinda weird at first but I got honest with myself as you have. Why not be the more mature one? Dont we all teach our kids to turn the other way when someone wants to bully; dont fight back, dont be rude or disrespectful...well? So why have we forgotten those lessons for ourselves? Easy, life happens and feelings get hurt and hard to go back. I honestly have not been into religion in any way. Parents never took us, though they believe and we were brought up very well...just other things got in the way. I am slowly reaching out and reaching for something. So even if some of us have a hard time with the word "obey" and think that means you are letting your husband use you as a doormat I strongly disagree. took me a while to get past some of the strong words Amiee has used in her blog only because I have not read the bible (yet). So I look at it as simply the way you were brought up and how you are raising your kids....heck, even your pets..think about it you command respect. You have unconditional love for them and would never treat them like you may have your husband...even if you dont think you have. Sure its a two way street...but its gotta stop somewhere and turn around now. So why not be the mature one? I know this is immature and not nearly as profound as how GOD puts it but maybe for us who are not schooled in His ways we can apply in lamen terms and grow from there. I pray to grow each day. Thank you Aimee for your devotion. Ive been following you since your pregnancy and since then I am encouraged to seek God more and more each day. I have sooooo far to go but I thank you & Adam for the push.

Susan

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm a see a CONGRATULATIONS on the horizon! :)

Sara at Miller Moments: said...

hmmm...I've read another post with some very similar wording from Angie at Audrey Caroline...

Here's crossing my fingers that the news is POSITIVE! :)

Blessings to you and your sweet family!

Mandy said...

Will "positively" be praying for you for sure!! :-D

TJOsMommy said...

Die? Deilivered? Positive? LOL - YAY!!!!!!! At least, I am hoping for some Congratulations headed your way soon!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

Heather said...

AHHHHHHHHH! Amiee- are you needing to spill the beans about something? Maybe about that you are POSITIVELY going to DELIVER something that is DUE next summer?

SO excited for you. You have no idea how giddy I am right now!

Anonymous said...

You have made my week!!!:)

Anonymous said...

I think anyone who has been a "Freeman Follower" has goose-bumps after reading those 3, suggestive words!

D

Erica in PA said...

YAY, YAY, YAY!!! Are my 3 words! (not that u feel ill though) :)

Sarah said...

I read it and had reread it over to see if I was reading it like I think I am suppose to! I am praying for you and your family for a "postive" outcome as well.

dawn said...

i agree with the comment about the goose bumps - i got them right away! and i am pretty sure you are trying to tell us something pretty big is about to happen!!! God is so clearly all over this! this is His plan! after four, it doesn't take me long to figure out your symptoms and your signs!!! i am soooo excited and will be praying for you!!

teacheroftwos said...

I could not be happier! I am praying for you and Adam! I know that you are trying to tell us something and I was actually just wondering the other day if you and Adam were trying again? Now I know! GOD IS SO GOOD!

Lexie said...

feeling a "good" kind of sick these days? YEA!

Pennie said...

****WOO HOO**** ***YEAAAH***

If you're feeling sick then that must already be a "positive!"

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful news. Just beautiful xxxx

Stephanie said...

Thank you for reaching out to us even when you are not feeling well! But I did notice the hints that you were throwing in there. Please let us know when you get "delivered" from this sick feeling and the outcome! Appreciate you and your husband!

Beth said...

I pray a congratulations will be in order soon. I hope you get to feeling better from this "good" sickness and I pray for God's blessings for you and Adam.
:-)

Inside the mind of BB said...

I do hope you start feeling better soon :) Hopefully your positive is there and if you are the same way I was then your positive is sure to deliver :)

Stacey said...

I just pray for my husband, never thought to actually ask him how I can pray for him....I believe this will be a great way of showing him love and respect.

 

Template and Design: By His Design