Tuesday, November 9, 2010

BlissDom'11 Conference

I am so excited! I want to go to BlissDom'11! I opened up an email this afternoon that read, "Want to go to BlissDom Conference for Free?" Yes, yes, yes! What is Blissdom'11, you ask? Check out the short video:




BlissDom Conference 2010 from Blissful Media Group on Vimeo.


If you are cheating & didn't watch the video, BlissDom is a conference for empowering women with the momentum & tools necessary to claim your passion & pursue your goals with fiery confidence. They have workshops that are designed around your specific needs & desires. It is the ultimate networking event for blogging mommas.

I actually first found out about this conference last year, but it was too late for me to make arrangements. This year, the only way that I will be going is by winning one of the prizes or by an act of God. But, I am not going to let that get me down.

I absolutely LOVE blogging & to have the opportunity to be away, away from distractions, with other people that love doing the same thing that I do, that "get" why I do it, to learn, to grow, to share, to make new friends, etc. etc. would be incredibly A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I would be so blessed to attend this conference. Hopefully I will see you all there! :)

Now I know that many of you are bloggers as well so:

1. Have you been to BlissDom in the past?
2. Have you attended another blogging conference? (If so, which one?)
3. Will I meet you at BlissDom'11?


Aimee Freeman

4 comments:

Nicole said...

This blog is great! I'm stopping by to say hello from Top Mommy Blogs!
Nicole

http://www.baseballwifeblog.com
http://www.stelladot.com/nicolejohnson

nazia said...

There is some one out there some where waiting for you.
Waiting to love you ,
Love is a greatest feeling of all in humans life.
Its too important that you get your love on time !
Right ! in particular age , you can enjoy it to the highest level.
You can too think about some one , and one can do relay great things for love for some one!
At the same time getting a true love too is a matter of luck, but it depends on you too ,you can be a instrumental key factor in your love life.
What you have to do is , search your partner who understands you and cares you, in all there should a be a compatibility of nature between both , then one can enjoy love to full throttle
in this site you will find matrimonial, pakistani matrimonial, indian matrimonial, dating, and much more just visit to Matrimonial

Arya samaj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick Jacobs said...

I'm always on the lookout for cheap airline tickets so my wife and I can get some alone time in a romantic location. It makes all the difference in the world to our relationship to get away and have some real one on one time!

 

Template and Design: By His Design