Monday, May 17, 2010

Abby's Wish




Brent RiggsWhat can I say about him? He has been an absolutely AMAZING friend to both Adam & I. His words, love, faith, understanding, patience, time, friendship, help, & genuine selflessness has been a true blessing to me & to my family. He is one of those TRUE friends that won't let you get away with anything. Brent honestly has kicked me in the rump a few times. Knowing Brent has helped to make me who I am today & who I am growing into. 


Brent's family needs all of our help. Sending all of you his way is really the least that I can do. Be careful, he just may start changing YOUR life too! 


Please check out: Abby's Wish


It would really mean the world to me. ♥



Aimee Freeman

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Aimee, I am a new follower...Awesome, inspirational and looking forward to more. Stop by sometime, www artnsoulbydeborah.com I am a christian artist, 4 God Alone. Blessings Deborah Hope you'll follow me 2 :)

 

Template and Design: By His Design